• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 64 Plymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro Fish

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
I was looking for a 65 Dodge or 65 Plymouth. However, I have changed my mind. I went to the MoParty in Boiling Green Ky a few weeks ago. Spent two days there looking around. I have narrowed my search down. I want to buy a 64 Plymouth 2 door Savoy. A running and driving car would be great but not necessary. A good project or a Race Car roller would work. Car has to be virtually rust free with good solid sheet metal and no rusty floors or rocker panels. Don't want an altered wheel base race car either. Let me know what You have that You would part with. Also, looking for a few parts for the same ( 64 Plymouth ) . A Hemi Grille. Belvedere deck lid trim. Need the single spear that goes down the middle of the deck lid. Also, need the deck lid trim that goes horizontally across the very bottom of the deck lid. The trim pieces I'm after has to be in mint original condition or NOS. Thanking every one reading my ad. Sincerely, Bernie S.

Todd Hoffman has a 64 savoy on facebook.. he has it posted in a couple groups. find 1962 to 1965 early b body mopar group and search for it.. its a 6 cyl white car

I saw a white one in California this morning for sale. Looks like a really nice car. I think it was on Facebook. In San Diego or some thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back