• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara Gen3 Turbo Build

Man, I can't even imagine how frustrating this process must have been for you. I found your other thread late last night and felt sick just reading it.

I so desperately wish I could buy it but we just moved and carrying 2 mortgages has put a damper on any car projects for the foreseeable future.

Hang in there man, I hope you catch a break sometime soon.

That sucks terribly. This is one reason I never take anything to anyone...I just do it all myself. If I can't do it, I guess I don't need to.

I just reposted it for sale. Hopefully someone can finish it. Too much money and time into it for it not to be on the cover of a magazine somewhere.

Damn Brother! I can imagine how I would feel if I had to make that decision due to frustration of non-performance and loss of trust. Nothing worse than over commitment leading to non performance......well, maybe over confidence presented as capability. My heart is heavy for you.

Bummer to hear Brian, I've had my roadrunner stuck in bodyshop/builder shop jail for the last 2 1/2 years myself. I don't get these builders, we are here giving you money why aren't you finishing my car‼️‼️‼️

Auto Transport Service
Back