1. Later today, the site will be temporarily closed while we move the site to a new, faster and more secure server. This move will take several hours and the site will be closed while this takes place.

In the meantime, have you checked out our other forum, www.fortrucksonly.com?
    Dismiss Notice

64 Polara Gen3 Turbo Build

New Hemi Engine Swap

1. funknut

funknut Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Man, I can't even imagine how frustrating this process must have been for you. I found your other thread late last night and felt sick just reading it.

I so desperately wish I could buy it but we just moved and carrying 2 mortgages has put a damper on any car projects for the foreseeable future.

Hang in there man, I hope you catch a break sometime soon.

2. kb67mopar

kb67mopar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    That sucks terribly. This is one reason I never take anything to anyone...I just do it all myself. If I can't do it, I guess I don't need to.

3. lxmodguy

lxmodguy Gen3 Hemi Guru FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    I just reposted it for sale. Hopefully someone can finish it. Too much money and time into it for it not to be on the cover of a magazine somewhere.

4. Darius

Darius FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    Damn Brother! I can imagine how I would feel if I had to make that decision due to frustration of non-performance and loss of trust. Nothing worse than over commitment leading to non performance......well, maybe over confidence presented as capability. My heart is heavy for you.

5. Torkmnstr

Torkmnstr Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Bummer to hear Brian, I've had my roadrunner stuck in bodyshop/builder shop jail for the last 2 1/2 years myself. I don't get these builders, we are here giving you money why aren't you finishing my car‼️‼️‼️