• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 B BODY 833 4SPD QUESTION SOLD

XMAN JR

Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
Got a 4spd trany that's been sitting my dads shed for a long time. Selling a bunch of parts. The trany is out of a 65 B body. Is it worth any thing ?

MOPAR WHEELS 004.JPG MOPAR WHEELS 005.JPG

Got a 4spd trany that's been sitting my dads shed for a long time. Selling a bunch of parts. The trany is out of a 65 B body. Is it worth any thing ?

View attachment 735906 View attachment 735907

Look around to see if the shifter is there. The shifter is probably worth more than the transmission. If you haul that transmission to the Nats you might get $150 for it. The shifter would probably be worth twice that.
DSC_1139 (Large).JPG

You sure about that?

Every original '65 B body that I've seen had the trunion type shaft. I didn't run the manufacturing line back in '65 so I can't tell you if everyone that went out the door was that way or not but I've seen my share of '65 four speed cars over the past 30 years and they all had the trunion setup.

Auto Transport Service
Back