• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 B Body Doors

stevenfkennedy

Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of decent doors for a 65 Belvedere hardtop. I think the 65 Coronet hardtop doors will also work. Maybe the 64 B-body doors too, but not sure about these. Doors don't have to be perfect - I can fix minor rust and dents/dings. Can anyone out there direct me toward a pair? DVAP didn't have any and Wildcat never responded. I'll be flying up to Ohio for the Nationals if you're heading that way.

Many Thanks,
Steve
`65 Coronet
`65 Belvedere A/FX (in progress...)

64-65 B-body doors interchange...I have 64 doors on my 65...getting hard to find...good luck

Joe Suchy posted an announcement not long ago that he wouldn't be at the MOPAR nats in Columbus Oh this year.

do you need post doors? or not,going to get a non post car soon ,let me know mark

We make the fiberglass doors and we also have a set of rust free spotless metal 2 door sedan,( post doors ), in stock. www.sledcityfiberglass.com. We are 60 miles from the Nationals and could make those doors made up for that event if ordered soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back