• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 Belvedere fiberglass front bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badvert65

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a fiberglass front bumper for a 1965 Belvedere.
Also looking for a Weiand 1986, low deck (B engine) tunnel ram.
-Matt

Agreed. I believe they are 184 bucks, and you will definitely get a nice piece. I didn't shop there and this is what I got.
IMG_4345.JPG
IMG_4348.JPG
IMG_4350.JPG

Check out Sled City Fiberglass also. They put out some VERY NICE work.

Agreed. I believe they are 184 bucks, and you will definitely get a nice piece. I didn't shop there and this is what I got.
View attachment 502331 View attachment 502332 View attachment 502333

Ummm. Maybe look at the pictures again...
That is a nasty piece of glass, not what I've seen from S-C before. I hope you let them know, so they could remedy that ? I was looking for a Hemi Scoop at Carlisle this year, and didn't have any luck finding one, as the vendor that had them, had trouble on the trip up, and their products were damaged. They were still selling the damaged items for full price ? Recently ordered one, so I'll see what arrives in the near future...

That is a nasty piece of glass, not what I've seen from S-C before. I hope you let them know, so they could remedy that ? I was looking for a Hemi Scoop at Carlisle this year, and didn't have any luck finding one, as the vendor that had them, had trouble on the trip up, and their products were damaged. They were still selling the damaged items for full price ? Recently ordered one, so I'll see what arrives in the near future...

I got my hemi scoop from S-C. Half the price of Kramer. Not perfect but pretty damn nice. Needed a bit of sanding on the edges to fit the curve of the hood of my 64 and a skim coat of filler for little pits but the fiberglassed in studs made install fairly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back