• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Belvedere VS 65 Sport Fury Seat Tracks

Paul Cotton

Local time
3:51 PM
Reaction score
Are the bucket seat tracks for a 65 Belvedere the same as a 65 Sport Fury? I have a set of 65 Sport Fury bucket seats that I am thinking about putting in a 65 Belvedere. Will the seat tracks bolt in, or will I have to drill new holes?

I have 65 Sport Fury seats in my 65 Coronet. If yours are the same as mine I had to readjust the seat brackets to make them work but I didn't have to drill any holes. IIRC there were two sets of bolt holes on the seats to narrow the tracks. I think the seats are a bit wider and when I had the seats redone I had the seat foams narrowed about an inch on each side so they wouldn't rub the console. They look great and are super comfy! Good luck!

Last edited:
I can say that the bucket seat brackets I snagged from a 62 C body are the same as the ones in my 65 B body....

Auto Transport Service
Back