• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66/67 Belvedere, Satellite, GTX Quarter Panel Survey

67 plymouth belvedere quarter panels

Not everything!!!!

As far as sheetmetal goes...our patch panels for the 64-65 Barracuda, inner splash shields for the early A-body, inner splash shields for the 67-69 Barracuda, 67-69 Barracuda rear valance panels, lower quarter patch panels for the 66 Valiant/Cuda, and lower fender patches are ALL stamped out here stateside in the USA.

it is true the cost of tooling is expensive but the need for this product is also an important factor in restoring these cars i would definately need both sides for my 67 2 dr sedan thankyou mopar joe jackson nj 08527

Well I'm new here and yeah, I need full rear quarters for my '67 Bel. I have been looking at all the options and asking who I knew about it. The answer is the same as on here, "nothing but junk that hardly works". Oh well...

Even if you didn,t make a quarter panel you could make something else to shut us up,front fender patches or headlight trim,quarter panel extensions,bumpers.At least we would see you have some interest.

Funny thing;
I was just wondering why AMD has not decided to produce both front fenders and rear quater panels for the 66 & 67 Belvedere/GTX
Sled City Fiberglass makes your 67 Belv. fenders in fiberglass. Hoods , scoops, bumpers too.

I recently purchased a 67 Belvedere from New Mexico with minimal rust. But what rust is there is in a bad place over the right rear wheelwell.
I have called and emailed AMD and definitely want full panels.

I recently purchased a 67 Belvedere from New Mexico with minimal rust. But what rust is there is in a bad place over the right rear wheelwell.
I have called and emailed AMD and definitely want full panels.

Join the club no one makes full quarters for that car.

Here are pictures of the rear quarters I have on a 4-Door.

1967 Belvedere 4Dr R.Qtrs 007.jpg 1967 Belvedere 4Dr R.Qtrs 008.jpg 1967 Belvedere 4Dr R.Qtrs 009.jpg 1967 Belvedere 4Dr R.Qtrs 010.jpg

It took me about 3 years to find donor quarters for my 66 Belv in the late 70s, and when we cut them off the maroon 2 dr hardtop, we could see they HAD been PP1 red... So my quarters are actually on their third car...
And I didn't have the $ to get that done until I had the car 7 years.
And last paint in 1993, my guy had to use Sherman patches.
Worked, but required lots of finish forming to really fit the contour.
I would almost buy a pair to have on hand for someday.

I see there is some definate interest in the possible production of these panels.

I will be watching this thread to see just how many more people will respond with their needs as well.

We have a USA state-side metal stamper we work with who does the patch panels for the early Barracuda/Valiants and the early A-body Darts in the same guage thickness as original sheetmetal. These would be patch panels, not full factory style quarters. It is much more economical to do patch panels as opposed to full factory quarters as far as tooling costs go. This would help to keep the pricing in line.

If enough interest is expressed, it might be possible to see about getting a production run done.
count me in i'll take a set

I would take a good set of lower patches. BTW who makes a good patch panel?
Sherman makes the best half quarters I have a set myself and they're better than those other if you're in the Ohio area or Michigan there is a guy on Craigslist with a set for $100 for both great deal you can not Beat It

Sherman makes the best half quarters I have a set myself and they're better than those other if you're in the Ohio area or Michigan there is a guy on Craigslist with a set for $100 for both great deal you can not Beat It

Auto Transport Service
Back