• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 67 chargers for sale

brad 66

Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
there are 5 66 and 1 67 chargers for sale on kijiji Ontario all of a sudden from 26000 to 18500

2 gone did you buy the yellow one same car as mine only mine has white int I am in London are you taking it to mopar fest looks like a great car

I bought a 67. Abandoned project car. I have pick it up from the bodyshop where it's been for a few years. Super solid Florida car. Has some issues. It came with loads of new parts. Including 440 SixPack engine!

I saw that one to good luck I have a second one I am working on . I go to Burlington pretty well every other weekend come hockey season

Nice to see some renewed interest in the early Chargers for a change.
They deserve better.

I am glad my love is 1st gen .I sure couldn't afford a second gen .they don't get a lot of love but they are where it all started .

another 67 last night good to see some activity didn't know there was so many

thanks but two are enough for now
20170422_200244_resized.jpg

Hi Dave,
Jeff from Dundas, I work in Burlington. Just finished putting my 66 back together.
If you have any questions or are looking for parts, reach out to me. I have some extra stuff, and know a fair bit about these cars. I also know where a big stash of 66-67 parts are.
Cheers,
Jeff

Hi Dave,
Jeff from Dundas, I work in Burlington. Just finished putting my 66 back together.
If you have any questions or are looking for parts, reach out to me. I have some extra stuff, and know a fair bit about these cars. I also know where a big stash of 66-67 parts are.
Cheers,
Jeff
Cool, Thanks

Hi Dave,
Cheers,
Jeff

Anyone know of someone who wants to buy 3 66-67 chargers before 2 Oct as they are going to crusher? Cheap. Let me know they can be saved and restored or full of parts

I would be interested, where are the cars? And what condition are they?

I would be interested, where are the cars? And what condition are they?

Hershey, PA. Check out my post under my name of chargers for sale. In rough shape, lots of parts on them though. Crushing them 2 Oct though. Black one with hood without front fenders is not getting crushed though. Need saved fast

Yeah, to far for me to run down on short notice. I sent the add to my buddy. Never know. Good luck with sale, hope they get saved!

Auto Transport Service
Back