• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Charger Parts WTB

thedodgeman

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Just bought a 66 Charger out of SC. Good condition overall. Car sat for a long while.
Looking for bumpers and trunk emblem.
I'm sure there will be more but this will be the starting point.

Thank You to all!

Bumpers seem to be a problem to find. You can use '67 Coronet for the rear.
I have a trunk emblem but the studs are broken off. The center medallion is cracked like the rest. Have not gotten a medallion from here but from what I've read he does great work.

http://www.chargermedallions.com/

I appreciate the info.
I looked at the site and I think I will send out the one from my car and see how it goes. The before and afters are quite remarkable!

Did you send your medallion into them yet? If so how did it come out?
Well as it turns out, I decided to restore one I got from a friend as the whole medallion I originally had was in poor condition. The one I got was in need of restoration too but was a better starting point than mine.
So I cleaned the large chrome outer piece and hand painted the little lines, letters, and rings with black enamel paint. Took the inner emblem with the fratzog and polished the plastic on the top then removed the remaining old paint or coating from the back of it. The wife had a nail polish that was the exact same color as the original red and she painted in a circular pattern to mimic the original design. I then coated the back with a silver/ chrome paint and it came out like it was Brand New!
I am tempted to put out a shingle and do the medallion reconditioning for some extra money. If there is such a thing!
I will take a picture of the medallion and post it.

This is mine that I fixed up last year. The center was cracked up but that doesn't matter it matches the patina of the car. I just sprayed the back side of the the Fatzog. Masked and cut out all the small dashes around the Fratog. Sprayed the whole thing black and wiped off with thinner.
All the mounting studs were broken off so it's held on with lots of RTV.

2015-02-28 20.34.00.jpg

This is mine. Sorry for the blurry. I must have it on "Yeti" mode. LMAO!!

180.JPG

This is mine... I found it on the back of some farmers field car. It wasn't bolted down or anything, it just had some RTV holding it in place.
Chances are it was just going to fall off sooner or later anyway.:)

2015-02-28 20_34_00.jpg

This is mine... I found it on the back of some farmers field car. It wasn't bolted down or anything, it just had some RTV holding it in place.
Chances are it was just going to fall off sooner or later anyway.:)

View attachment 363480

Somehow I think you're not telling the truth? Pretty amazing what RTV will hold.

I am still looking.
How is the condition/ finish?
How much are you looking to get for them?
If you want, you can PM me.
Thanks!

They are on my car
I'm replacing them with an NOS set
I bought
I'll get some pics out to you
Pm your email address to me

Yes, Tom does great work, one of those emblems pictured on his site is mine.

Auto Transport Service
Back