• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 satellite rag top

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
hate to do it .. but i got to be real. .. i don't think il ever be able to finish her ... and she needs a better home than i can give her. comes with a new top and quarters and all the extras i have collected. runs and drives .. floor pan .... rockers ... cowl are perfict but the trunk needs some work. 4.56 sure grip 318 auto intake and carb are from a 68 340. new master .. booster .. lines .. wheel cyl. ... hoses ... shoes .... gas tank .. tires .... new pipes .... windshield .... 9k OBO ...... cash talks

IMG_2022.JPG IMG_1948.JPG IMG_1938 (1).JPG IMG_1949 (1).JPG IMG_1952 (1).JPG IMG_1954 (1).JPG IMG_1961.JPG IMG_1999.JPG IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1993.JPG

Last edited:
Definitely not a satellite with that trim, it's a Belvedere, 66 satellites only had trim running across the very top corner of the car and the very bottom of the car not in the middle that's Belvedere trim, they're the same car anyway

I'm in New Jersey I'd be interested in coming and taking a look at it, can't do it this weekend but maybe next weekend if you still have it. The frame rails and that stuff are pretty solid in the car ?

I'm in New Jersey I'd be interested in coming and taking a look at it, can't do it this weekend but maybe next weekend if you still have it. The frame rails and that stuff are pretty solid in the car ?
ya .. thats the good part .. floors and frame are sweet ... just what ya see in the trunk

OK ... heres the deal .... ITS A DAM SATELLITE .... Ya could get what ever trim ya wanted if ya checked the correct box(high price range) .... and ya its got a bench not buckets. You can find anything ya want on the internet pics and stuff to back up what ever crap ya want to spew ... Il stick with the vin ... build sheet and fender tag .... tnx.

OK ... heres the deal .... ITS A DAM SATELLITE .... Ya could get what ever trim ya wanted if ya checked the correct box(high price range) .... and ya its got a bench not buckets. You can find anything ya want on the internet pics and stuff to back up what ever crap ya want to spew ... Il stick with the vin ... build sheet and fender tag .... tnx.

The trim is Belvedere II . Vin would start with RP if it was a Satellite. The P means premium. Belvedere 2's I think the vin starts with RH but not sure.

shoot me a PM .. and we can swap numbers

The trim is Belvedere II . Vin would start with RP if it was a Satellite. The P means premium. Belvedere 2's I think the vin starts with RH but not sure.
RH27E61104xxx R .... belv/sat determend by the price line h .... high 27 .... drop top E .... 318 polly 6 ... 66 1 ... lynch rd ... and the trim in the pics is from a doner car i stripped out as is the non- spinner wheel covers. I was haveing some questions my self on it with the satellite on the glove box and the lack of trim. it is posted on here someplace and it made for some good info. .. I have no clue why it was orderd with a bench and no trim on a satellite. the trim that is on it was added by someone back when it was color changed .... it was yellow .... So ... by what the fender tag .. vin and build sheet ... yes it is a sally.

Last edited:
Hacksaw note on page RH is Belvedere 2. Satellite RP. My Satellite RP27H67 last picture.
bel22.JPG
Bel2.JPG
sat99.JPG
sat9.JPG
Clean Satellite 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back