• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet Color Wiring Diagram

MT_Mopar

Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
I've been working on my 67 Coronet... working on my wiring... brake lights, signals, GROUNDS, etc... :angry9:

Found a good couple of diagrams on the net, spliced them together, blew it up and colored them in Photoshop, I am kind of a nerd like that. Took a couple hours and didn't feel like paying $20 bucks for a color diagram.

It's amazing how much difference the color makes, turned out pretty good.

The attached is a small sized version, I have the original large version (4300 pixels wide) that will really kick a$$ on a large format printer: CAD size D paper: 22"X34" (I am printing one for my shop wall), or works just great on a computer screen.

Here is a Medium Sized Version

The original big file is 5.1MB, PM me your email and I will send you a copy if you want.

John - Montana tiphat_zpsd31ae088.gif

67-Coronet-Wiring-Diagram-FULL-Color.jpg tiphat_zpsd31ae088.gif

Nice.

Hi,

I tried to pm MT_Mopar, but he was last seen end of May an his postbox is full.... can someone send me a copy of the full size plan.

Thank you, Eckhard

Hi,

I tried to pm MT_Mopar, but he was last seen end of May an his postbox is full.... can someone send me a copy of the full size plan.

Thank you, Eckhard
Hi....

Still looking for it.... anyone :)

Save the image. Transfer it to a thumb drive. Take it to a print shop, like Kinko's, and have them make it any size you desire and laminated to a stiff backing or whatever. Done.

Save the image. Transfer it to a thumb drive. Take it to a print shop, like Kinko's, and have them make it any size you desire and laminated to a stiff backing or whatever. Done.
Of course, but not with that low resulution..... magnifying a low-res picture to sharp HD only works
for CSI Miami :)
Bought one - thanks :thumbsup:

Nerd???? I did mine with map pencils....lol!!!
I cant even open the image...maybe the post is so old (2013) my new phone doesnt like it...

Auto Transport Service
Back