• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Dodge Charger Parts Question

mr carl

Local time
3:17 AM
Reaction score
I have a part I am not sure where it is used on my car. I know I took them off because they have been sand blasted and primed. Feeling a little dumb having to ask.....but age is catching us with me...lol. Let me know.

Carl

DSCN2969.JPG

I believe those go under the headlights.. they bolt on to the front lower face of the rad support.. left and right pieces you have are the same..

great..thanks....I will be looking and confirming....but now have to find paint.

Carl

Honestly Carl, I have a 67 but it has been a while since I dug into body parts. They don't look familiar to me.
You sure they came off the Charger?

Those pieces sit (vertical) towards the grill side of the headlight..two bolt holes where the battery sits , as well as the pass side.. right beside the rock protector pans that are below the headlights..(((do not lose those black faced signal light cover screws in there.. that will entertain your afternoon and chew up fingers..) they actually hold up that lower stainless trim accross the bottom of the grill.. thats how I know those two parts..

Crawled under the front of the car and confirmed what slimt has stated....now I have to get the parts painted, pull the bumper and try to get the supports installed...not a lot of room.

Thanks guys.

Carl

Auto Transport Service
Back