• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 GTX Owner from Nova Scotia

NS67GTX

Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a first Time Mopar Owner.

I bought a 67 GTX 440 Auto from Ontairo Canada.

The car is originally a Tennessee Car, That was Restored By Hodges in South Carolina in the 90's. It is mostly original with some changes,

There is a eldebrock 1407 carb, and a flowmaster exhaust.... Mild Cam, and a Tape deck....

The car has factory power steering power brakes.

I'm new to being an muscle car owner... but I;ve been around these cars all my life.

hi and welcome to the site ,sounds like you have a real nice 67 GTX when you can post up some photos of your nice ride , how far away are you from that money pit story are you :headbang:

gtx8.jpggtx9.jpggtx10.jpggtx11.jpggtx12.jpggtx13.jpggtx14.jpggtx15.jpggtx16.jpggtx17.jpggtx18.jpggtx19.jpggtx20.jpggtx22.jpggtx23.jpggtx24.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The car is real nice. I have factory tips for it and hangars... looking to replace the exhaust system... My dad put a gardnier exhaust on his 70 Old 442 W30 Conv. and it fit perfect... wondering if i should go the same route....

I need rear seat belts as we have a 4 and 7 y/o boys that love to go for drives and car shows.

THe other thing im looking for is a rear passenger side manual window *regulator? The one in the car the screw broke of the winder in.

gtx8.jpg gtx9.jpg gtx10.jpg gtx11.jpg gtx12.jpg gtx13.jpg gtx14.jpg gtx15.jpg gtx16.jpg gtx17.jpg gtx18.jpg gtx19.jpg gtx20.jpg gtx22.jpg gtx23.jpg gtx24.jpg

The car is real nice. I have factory tips for it and hangars... looking to replace the exhaust system... My dad put a gardnier exhaust on his 70 Old 442 W30 Conv. and it fit perfect... wondering if i should go the same route....

I need rear seat belts as we have a 4 and 7 y/o boys that love to go for drives and car shows.

THe other thing im looking for is a rear passenger side manual window *regulator? The one in the car the screw broke of the winder in.

Nice looking GTX!

Welcome to the site, and I'm sure you will find what your looking for here as this is a great resource for Mopars.

Hi, and welcome from the other coast. Nice looking 67 you have there!

She's a beauty. Very straight. Nice color and interior. I'm an X Man too as in 68. Thx for all the beautiful pics.

Looks like a nice 67, welcome to FBBO, from hot & sunny NorCal

Wheres the best place to buy parts? Year one? Classic Industries? looking to get some swag for the engine bay... new valve covers, want to clean up the engine bay, while still giving it the stock look....

Damn that is sweet GTX Classic Industries and year one are your best bet

Beautiful car, Welcome aboard. Some OEM chrome valve covers would look good.

Joined 3 years ago,
Nice photos, damn nice car

welcome again

Auto Transport Service
Back