• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 GTX shirts

I don't know about button up shirts but...

https://www.musclecarapparel.com/plymouth-gtx-t-shirt.html

48308__55394.1496926638.jpg

Gary, I'm not sure that anyone markets button up shirts with '67 GTX logos or photos. If they did I know my wife would have purchased at least one for me. Lots of T-shirts available. I've owned my GTX since 1969 having bought it from the original owner.

Gary, I'm not sure that anyone markets button up shirts with '67 GTX logos or photos. If they did I know my wife would have purchased at least one for me. Lots of T-shirts available. I've owned my GTX since 1969 having bought it from the original owner.
Thank you Sir

Gary: I too am a button up shirt guy. Summit Racing offers a $44.00 Mopar Logo button up that is nice. Also get to know a national team member and buy one of theirs. (None of the team web sites seem to sell them only Cheap T shirts that are not cheap. Best deal is to find a local embroidery shop that will make you a high quality,button down collar shirt with your car and logo. Not cheap but the best way to go. Dave

Gary: I too am a button up shirt guy. Summit Racing offers a $44.00 Mopar Logo button up that is nice. Also get to know a national team member and buy one of theirs. (None of the team web sites seem to sell them only Cheap T shirts that are not cheap. Best deal is to find a local embroidery shop that will make you a high quality,button down collar shirt with your car and logo. Not cheap but the best way to go. Dave
Thanks Dave

B Body lovers, who carries any 67 GTX button up shirts

Thanks
It might be possible to get a custom shirt made with a decent resolution photo of your own car used.
Try the local sign-writing companies...they will at least be able to point you to someone who can help.

There is a company in Indiana who will make CUSTOM t-shirts (like the ones he made for me). They were about $25 each in lots of 10. Top Quality shirt and Top Quality printing and graphic.

15683.jpeg

There is a company in Indiana who will make CUSTOM t-shirts (like the ones he made for me). They were about $25 each in lots of 10. Top Quality shirt and Top Quality printing and graphic.

View attachment 554209
Mike, just curious, is the company you refer too the same one with an ad in National Dragster? The shirts you purchased seem to be great quality. Thanks
Bob

Auto Transport Service
Back