• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 B-body factory a/c vacuum line routing

Not without knowing what system and veichal.
Have got 68 Chrysler-Plymouth.

Factory Chrysler system. 68 Charger, which I assume would be the same for other B-bodies of that ear.

if this doesn't do it will try to get some pictures of the RT this week sometime

Attachments

• Scan0001.pdf
    761.2 KB · Views: 478
  • Scan0002.pdf
    608.3 KB · Views: 373
upload_2017-8-1_22-14-38.png
upload_2017-8-1_22-14-38.png

continued

This is actually clearer than what my 1968 manual shows. Thanks!

:thumbsup:

Last question;

Is this the correct orientation as viewed on the drawing with #1 being the bottom left on the row of three & #7 being on the top left?

IMG_20170804_040918594.jpg

20170801_224634-jpg.jpg

Numbers on each end of the vacuum lines solved that issue.

numbers.jpg

Last question; where does this tee into?

vacuum.jpg

All the vacuum lines are hooked up properly and things seem to be working with the exception of the floor heat function; it still blows out the vents. Any thoughts "Oh Wise One"?

The main door in the front center of the box will close only when in the defrost position.

All the vacuum lines are hooked up properly and things seem to be working with the exception of the floor heat function; it still blows out the vents. Any thoughts "Oh Wise One"?
Floor heat is controlled by two small doors on the bottom of the unit that are manually opened and closed. Small wheels stamped floor heat.
My manual does not show them. They are just above the front of the console.
From what I have found they will not heat the passenger compartment on their own.

Auto Transport Service
Back