• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 B-body factory a/c vacuum line routing

Monroegtx, I believe I owe you a huge thanks! I ended up looking through your photos in your "garage". I was saying previously that all my switches at the back of the a/c heat control panel are wired correctly. I had been saying that I believe that all my vacuum lines are correctly connected to the actuators for the A/C heat doors.

I’m glad the pics helped you out, that’s good to hear. I’m surprised the vacuum plug sat on the switch on that side, the fan switch sits pretty close there. :thumbsup:

I’m glad the pics helped you out, that’s good to hear. I’m surprised the vacuum plug sat on the switch on that side, the fan switch sits pretty close there. :thumbsup:

It's almost like this was designed wrong or something was missed in design. I say that because the electrical wiring and vacuum wiring have to cross over one another. It would actually be cleaner IF it would work upside down because then the vacuum lines would go right cleanly to the passenger side and the electrical would go left cleanly to the driver side, without crossing over one another as they do in the correct position.

Auto Transport Service
Back