• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 Charger Upper Quarter Panel Sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

plum70chrgr

Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone have a need for all or part of these upper quarter panel sections?
Willing to cut out specific sections.
Thanx
file-1 (1).jpeg

I would love to have them to study how to remove mine. If you were closer to me I would gladly take them off your hands but shipping them would be expensive.

I would love to have them to study how to remove mine. If you were closer to me I would gladly take them off your hands but shipping them would be expensive.
Hey Darren,
Are you planning planning to do the work yourself?
I could offer some advice if your just replacing the skin as I just completed doing mine and learned quite a bit.

Hey Darren,
Are you planning planning to do the work yourself?
I could offer some advice if your just replacing the skin as I just completed doing mine and learned quite a bit.
I have found a local mopar restoration shop ( Carolina classic restorations) that seems to appreciate the little guy needs a break some times. The owner offered to work with me by giving me some direction on removing mine to save a bit of money on the labor and I would have him do the installation of the new one. Fortunately I only need the passenger side to be replaced. I would love to do the complete job myself but my car has so much potential having so little rust that I just don't want to mess it up. I'll probably only do this once so it's has to be done right the FIRST and only time. I'm kind of afraid of it to be honest.

Heck I've never ever seen a compelete quarter off of a car. I want to document the whole process to post here for the benefit of others. FBBO has been such a help to me I wanna return the favor.

The general consensus is that my whole quarter needs to be replaced. I had thought just a skin might do. I have been told that by the time that butt weld on a skin is done correctly (hours spot welding) its probably cheaper in the long run to just do the complete quarter.

I would appreciate any advice on the subject you could offer!!!

Pm me and we can trade phone numbers.

I have found a local mopar restoration shop ( Carolina classic restorations) that seems to appreciate the little guy needs a break some times. The owner offered to work with me by giving me some direction on removing mine to save a bit of money on the labor and I would have him do the installation of the new one. Fortunately I only need the passenger side to be replaced. I would love to do the complete job myself but my car has so much potential having so little rust that I just don't want to mess it up. I'll probably only do this once so it's has to be done right the FIRST and only time. I'm kind of afraid of it to be honest.

Heck I've never ever seen a compelete quarter off of a car. I want to document the whole process to post here for the benefit of others. FBBO has been such a help to me I wanna return the favor.

The general consensus is that my whole quarter needs to be replaced. I had thought just a skin might do. I have been told that by the time that butt weld on a skin is done correctly (hours spot welding) its probably cheaper in the long run to just do the complete quarter.

I would appreciate any advice on the subject you could offer!!!

Pm me and we can trade phone numbers.

Hello were in Mass are you located Thanks Steve

Im located in Natick not too far of the mass turnpike

I need both sides where the quarter meets the dutchman panel, hard to tell in the pic only 1 side is visable, The curved parts and lip that welds to dutchman, let me know

I need both sides where the quarter meets the dutchman panel, hard to tell in the pic only 1 side is visable, The curved parts and lip that welds to dutchman, let me know
Send me a PM with your email and Ill send you some close up pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back