• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 charger ebrake cable mount on 8 3/4

MOPARENT

Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Hello all! Back at the ol dodge, latest head scratcher is where the clip should go that holds the pass side ebrake cable to the rear end..i think it uses one of the nuts on the pig, but i dont know which one...its been years...any pics?

Should have a metal clip welded onto the housing. Here is a pic from my 68 Charger

E brake clip.jpg

that axle pic got me started!! thanks sixer! the clip that is on the actual cable bolts way up inside near the exhaust hanger...never even saw it until i started to string it out along the axle...the cable uses nothing on the pig...stupid me!

that axle pic got me started!! thanks sixer! the clip that is on the actual cable bolts way up inside near the exhaust hanger...never even saw it until i started to string it out along the axle...the cable uses nothing on the pig...stupid me!
Any pics? Think I bolted mine to the Pig.... 4 years ago!

Auto Transport Service
Back