• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Road Runner in SW Utah

Nice 68 RR

I'm a bit partial thou :thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO from snowy NorCal

Howdy from Oregon. Wish I could get mine in paint but my guy is a perfectionist and perfection takes FOREVER.

Welcome from NC, and nice car! Love the Road Runners! Sorry about the mechanical issues, but at least it sounds like you can take care of it. And it's only a Capital Offense if you get caught! :lol:

Welcome. I've always said "yhe best Christmas presents are the ones you buy yourself! ".
Nice ride.

Welcome from Ct. Nice car like the black out on the hood, different or is my memory fading. thought they when to front of hood and split in the middle.
Mine is correct for 68, but your description is correct for a 69. My best friend in High School bought a new 69 RR, it was red with black vinyl top and blk interior. Gorgeous!

Wow, super nice people here :) Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Mopar people have always shared a special bond and kinship. I'll post some more pics as soon as it stops raining here and I can take it out of the garage ;)

20161212_084354.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. We both like those 70's RR !!!
Yes, when I bought my first one in June of 1970, I was so excited I couldn't hardly sleep for several nights. I kept waking up and going out to check on it to see if it was a dream. My uncle finally suggested I go sleep in the car ;) Here's a pic of the first one... (383 four speed, no pwr options or AC, it was a bare bones car except for the black hood stripe, AM radio, hood pins & rallye wheels.

OldRRvery sharp.GIF

Auto Transport Service
Back