• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68 Roadrunner metal dash with RM21 vin still on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody3037

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a metal dash from a 68 Roadrunner with the RM21 vin still on it. Very nice shape as there are no rust issues and is nice and straight. Red in color but obviously you can repaint whatever color you want. $300, located in Walton NY 13856. I can ship if need be although probably wouldn't be cheap or I can bring to Chrysler Carlisle if you prepay.

20221102_142043.jpg

20221102_142022.jpg

20221102_142001.jpg

You do know it’s illegal to sell a vin # without the car attached to it don’t you? U can sell the dash but not with the vin. Kim

You do know it’s illegal to sell a vin # without the car attached to it don’t you? U can sell the dash but not with the vin. Kim
I'm not an expert but why is it illegal to sell a dash without a car attached to it ?? I believe you can sell a car without a dash and vin tag attached. Also heard you're not allowed to tamper with the vin tag rivets. If that is true how can you remove before you sell ?? I think as long as an individual doesn't try and misrepresent or commit fraud what's the big deal ? Some people even collect them. I guess if there's none floating around then harder to fake/clone or create a imposter.
Just a couple of thoughts I had.
You may disagree.

I guess I will take the vin off from it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back