• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

IMG_20170212_123216173.jpg
IMG_20170212_150640272.jpg

So I made some brackets and a stand for working on my dash. I went to weld and the batteries in my weld helmet were dead. So I'll get them tonight and get to work welding holes shut.

IMG_20170212_124620822_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170212_124643402.jpg

You probably can't tell but I had a guy come to the shop and detail my car for me. It had dust on it and I was afraid to do anything with it. Also some rubbing compound in places from buffing out the paint. So he got all that taken care of for me. Who knew blue could be a mirror!

IMG_20160821_094429.jpg

Well my pup Coach got some bad news Sat. We took him to the vet with a cough. We knew he had a bad heart murmur when we adopted him but it has gotten worse and they think he has a mass next to his heart on top of that. We got some meds for him but mostly just to help keep him comfortable & help a little. We've only had him 2 years but still really attached to him. Going to be spoil him rotten till his time is up.

Sorry to hear that. They grow on you awful quick.

Sorry to hear about you little buddy.

The GTX is looking great, nice work!

Hate to hear that about your pup. Really miss the ones I've lost the past few years. Man's best friend, indeed. Your car is beautiful! You gonna take your pup riding in it? I gotta get a cover for mine soon, is that a good one? from Jegs? What did it cost? Do you like it?

I hope I can get it done in time to take him for a ride. The car cover was about 50$ I think. It's OK for now. But I think I'd like a better one for long term. It feels a little rough. And has some hard placstic eyes in it, which I covered with duct tape.

Your pooch doesn't care about your carcover,lol.. Just you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 395939 View attachment 395940
You probably can't tell but I had a guy come to the shop and detail my car for me. It had dust on it and I was afraid to do anything with it. Also some rubbing compound in places from buffing out the paint. So he got all that taken care of for me. Who knew blue could be a mirror!

That sir is one awesome car!

Just a reminder for guys ordering parts. http://www.dragracecarparts.co/ is a great site for ordering parts. 90% of the time they will beat Jegs or Summit. They have a make a offer tab. Generally I find you can go 5-7% under their listed price and they will accept it. Also free shipping on orders over 100$ I just saved 30$ over Jegs/Summit on my last order.

For sale used Air grabber cable with metal Air Grabber Tag. Also under hood cable that connects the 2 vents (this part is new). 60$ plus the ride for both. Let me know if you need a picture.

Classic Industries discount code

Use code PRD17 and get up to 35% OFF* online orders over $249! Offer ends Monday, February 20th, 2017 at midnight PST

Boy I'm not sure how they do their math but I had 265$ worth of non exempt stuff in my shopping cart when I entered the promo code I only saved 25$ That's not even 10%! Think I'll stick with year one!

Last edited:
IMG_20170219_112307343_HDR.jpg

Got all the trim pieces & bumper on the back. Had to open the garage door and tell the neighbor this is the sight he'll see from his 66 Vette ;0) Looks really good in the sun! IMG_20170219_112307343_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170219_113354426.jpg

Bumper brackets for sale. Pass side was tweaked so I straightened it. Blasted & imron paint. $40 plus the ride. Off the GTX

IMG_20170219_170921183.jpg
IMG_20170220_162749364.jpg
Well next job was AC box
Had to make a new load strap, mine was missing.

Auto Transport Service
Back