• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

I was going to check it again tonight when I get home. 98 & no clouds to put some heat in it to relax. I also thought about 4 heat cycles would help too. Any guesses how hot it will be? I say 138

By the time I was home it was in the shade. It reached 100 degrees here so I'm sure it was hot! So I took it in the shop and laid it on top of the car. I talked to my interior guy and he put me in line. Looks like Dec. Jan. time frame. That should be good. That should give me enough time to get it ready for him and put some pressure on me to get going again. So looking like next year will be the year! Looking forward to enjoying the car.

I did detour a little yesterday. New laws here allow us to use pistol caliber rifles for deer season this year.
We had to use a handgun with a straight wall cartridge, Shotgun with slugs or a muzzleloader previously.
I just happened to have a AR15 in 450 bushmaster which will be legal. And the second change is that all those handgun calibers can be used in a handgun for muzzleloader season. So I bought a separate lower to build a pistol grip for the 450. So this will be my muzzleloader this year!
IMG_20170723_183923730.jpg

:elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer:

I did detour a little yesterday. New laws here allow us to use pistol caliber rifles for deer season this year.
We had to use a handgun with a straight wall cartridge, Shotgun with slugs or a muzzleloader previously.
I just happened to have a AR15 in 450 bushmaster which will be legal. And the second change is that all those handgun calibers can be used in a handgun for muzzleloader season. So I bought a separate lower to build a pistol grip for the 450. So this will be my muzzleloader this year!
View attachment 492972
:elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer:

Lol, the deer don't stand a chance. Do they have magazine capacity limits?

Went to the Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake, IA. and saw Ted Nugent Thursday. He still rocks for being 69!
ted.png

For the history buffs, the Surf is the last place Buddy Holly played before death.

Car cruise was Friday night and car show was Sat. Perfect weather in the upper 60's low 70's. Not many Mopars. But here are 2. There was a nice drk blue 68 Charger & 67 Barracuda 70 Lime green TA Challenger also.
rt.png
sb.png

Last of the house stuff came in so hopefully I'll be done with the house this week and back to the car!!!!

No.
I have seen it there the last 2 years.
If your interested I could try and see if I can contact him.

Went to the truck & tractor pull here at our state fair last night. (IOWA) In the superstock class 1 lone Dodge, a 69-70. He placed 3rd. Local guy running a Hemi. 9800 rpm all the way to the end. Man that thing sounded sweet!

Well I finally got all my house projects done and the garage cleaned so back to the X. Thanks to you guys for prodding me to get back to the car. So while cleaning I dug out the seats to strip for blasting and paint. Figured it'd help the interior guy out a little. Man are there a ton of hog rings on these things. Theses were in pretty bad shape from mice underneath.
untitled.png1.png
untitled.png2.png
untitled.png4.png

Auto Transport Service
Back