• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

Just wait until you have those seats done and installed...then you can sit behind the wheel and pretend to drive while making engine sounds lol.

I haven't been deer hunting in over 10 years, since I moved to Yuma. I refuse to put in for a draw for a flippin deer. Back in KY I could walk into Walmart and walk out with tags. Same for turkey. I do miss it but it is not the same out here, it is just too warm imho.

Well if you ever make it to Iowa I'll hook you up! I do enjoy my early spring trip to Georgia to kill a few hogs.

Well if you ever make it to Iowa I'll hook you up! I do enjoy my early spring trip to Georgia to kill a few hogs.
You should combine that trip with the Drag radial race at SGMP in February. Knock out both hobbies in one trip!

That's a good idea! I hunt in Douglas, only about 45 minutes from Valdosta. I raced bikes there a couple times, nice track!

Well back from Christmas break. Was nice. But the brutal cold showed up -19 a couple nights. Replaced a battery in my Ranger pickup, had to defrost a frozen water pipe, and scoop snow. Still better than being at work! 5 more days of deer season:(

Yikes that is some bad weather to hunt in! You are way more dedicated than me, I would have a hard time leaving the house :)

10 degrees last night with a 25 mph wind, it was brutal, but I finally scored.
1aa.jpg

Showard, yep still cold. Since new years eve it's gotten below 0 daily, some days the high wasn't even above 0. This is the last weekend and we are having a group muzzleloader hunt. 0 Sat am. Sun snow or freezing rain depending on temps. Should be fun! Next week will be mourning week as I will be cleaning all the artillery and outing it away till next season. 270 days till deer season again......

Been getting weather reports from the dealer in the Des Moines area... Does it hurt to tell you I was wearing shorts during the Rose Parade? My Brother in New Hampshire came for a visit after Christmas and had to buy a pair of shorts, only to go back home to -11

Have gun/arrows will travel! If you want some taken out let me know. I'll give you all the meat you want!
By the time i get the crops out and cattle moved around the damn things have moved out. Might get lucky and see a doe now and then but the nice ones i see earlier have moved west a couple miles where no one can hunt..

By the time i get the crops out and cattle moved around the damn things have moved out. Might get lucky and see a doe now and then but the nice ones i see earlier have moved west a couple miles where no one can hunt..

Funny how that happens. I’m in NJ, on the outskirts of suburbia, a mile away being about as rural as NJ gets... and I have several 8/10 pointers on a game trail in my backyard about every week. Even see a 12 pt every now and again.

cant hunt any of them near me.

Derwud, I don't wear shorts period, even when it's 100! I like a little cold & snow.

Auto Transport Service
Back