• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 roadrunner at my high school dance

Paul73

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Finally got my 69 roadrunner on the road. I stayed up till 2 in the morning Friday to get it done to take it to the homecoming dance at my school last night… Had a great time and it got a lot of attention. Scared a few girls from the sound of the 440 with glass packs lol. Here’s a pic with it parked next to one of my mopar buddies and his first gen Dodge Dakota.

IMG_1604.jpeg

You have no idea how much this warms my heart. My buddies and I did the same thing 20+ years ago.

Kudos, young man! Please teach others

200w.gif

Good on you young man. My son is on here @SUPER BEE-TER. He is 19 graduated in '22. We picked up a '69 Coronet that had been languishing at his tech school (May'22)
PXL_20220519_142401454.MP.jpg

He worked on it a lot and he drove it to Mopar Nats this year
PXL_20230810_181148729.jpg

Keep up the good work.

I wish… my ex girlfriend asked for a ride, I asked her “you got gas money?” Then she walked away lol.
:lol:
Yep, some things never change....
Congrats on your dedication and hoping to see more from you on this car soon! :thumbsup:

I wish… my ex girlfriend asked for a ride, I asked her “you got gas money?” Then she walked away lol.

Haha.. that's so awesome but after she walked away you're supposed to ask "so i guess a bj is out of the question?".
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back