• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 roadrunner decal placement

Bill Monk

Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurements on correct decal placement on the doors of a 69 roadrunner?

There was an episode of Graveyard Carz that specifically referenced that measurement. They were putting the door decals on a '69 Hemi RR Convertible and Worman had measurements that he got from, I believe, Tony D'Agostino who referenced an original car. I just looked through my B-Body bible and could not find that info so I'll see if I saved that GYC episode on my DVR and get back to you...

There was an episode of Graveyard Carz that specifically referenced that measurement. They were putting the door decals on a '69 Hemi RR Convertible and Worman had measurements that he got from, I believe, Tony D'Agostino who referenced an original car. I just looked through my B-Body bible and could not find that info so I'll see if I saved that GYC episode on my DVR and get back to you...
awesome, thanks

Unfortunately Bill, I deleted that episode. You could try emailing GYC or Tony for the info. Tony has always been great about getting back to me very quickly and is a great resource for all things Mopar. I found this photo on the GYC's FB page of the car I was referring to if it helps at all.

13173255_10153573245697918_923205628442608571_o.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back