• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Super Bird & Viper power= Snake Bite or Super Venom.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Drivers Quarter ready to weld in with a functioning rear side vent.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So that takes us to today ! Starting on the second wheel tub, quarter, and the steel fenders and hood are ready for a workout . 1 year and 5 months later.
Coming soon
Dana 60 & 4 link suspension

Looks great! Your front fenders sure look better than mine. Looks like you're in for a hood rework as well. Are you doing the rear window plug? Fiberglass or steel?

Looks great! Your front fenders sure look better than mine. Looks like you're in for a hood rework as well. Are you doing the rear window plug? Fiberglass or steel?
I a doing the rear plug, I have a steel one which will require a RE work also.

Looks like an interesting project, nice work so far :thumbsup:
I'll be sure to check it out from time to time

good luck

Viper-Bird ?
Super-Viper ?
Winged-Viper ?

Will You bury engine & trans back, get motor behind front
cross member,,, or even with at least? What's the V-10 weight & the Hemi weight?

Will You bury engine & trans back, get motor behind front
cross member,,, or even with at least? What's the V-10 weight & the Hemi weight?
The Hemi is heavier than the viper engine , The V10 is longer and therefor the firewall will have to recessed . It will however sit in nicely in a RB K member. See my 1st pics tonight !

IMG_4258.JPG
IMG_4262.JPG
IMG_4259.JPG
After a several weeks break & working on my sons k5 blazer , I'm back . Rolled the Viper engine &tremec 6 speed under the Car. so pumped ! It's going to fit nicely IMG_4259.JPG

Quetzalcoatl- Aztecs Winged Snake -God of the wind

Nice, I've been thinking of putting a Viper transmission behind a 440. Looks cool with the whole set up!

Very nice, your floor pan is cut open the same as mine with the tr6060.

Nice!!!! Looks great sitting in there, doesn't look like it takes up much space either other than length. Love it

Nice!!!! Looks great sitting in there, doesn't look like it takes up much space either other than length. Love it
I put the car on skates now , so ya it won't take much space. Once I get the nose on , it will be a little tighter though .

Auto Transport Service
Back