• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

terzmo

Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
real 340/4 speed car with 355 suregrip. Alot of new parts. Nubers match rad support and transmission...no numbers on 72 block. Mild unknown build on motor, Runs excellent....turn Key condition.No build sheet or fendertag..LM29H2B......$15500 or trade for 66 thru 69 dodge B body...66 thru 70 plymouth B body. No cage cars/4 doors/stationwagons. Trades considered as listed above. Send PM for more info with e-mail if more pics wanted. PLEASE...NO tire kickers or picture collectors.

Car has all original body panels. Original blue car as The inside firewall has the same color blue all over behind glovebox so I believe original color or someone went through ALOT of work to change colors.(answer the question; how do I conclude the car color without fendertag) No dents...usual nicks from age on nice shiny paint

Attachments

• IM001497.JPG
    IM001497.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
what does this mean?? still looking ?

i was just woundering if you were still looking to trade? Got you pm. OK good luck

still willing to deal on cars listed for possible trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back