• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73-74 Charger Rallye front bumper cushions/bumperettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
I am finishing up restoring a 74 Charger Rallye and need a nice used or NOS pair of black rubber front bumper cushions that attach to the bumper. The parts I need are all black (no chrome) and differ slightly from the rear bumper cushions (which I have). Any leads on finding these parts, or part numbers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hi I have two of these NOS $375pr. I can't remember if they are front or back maybe you know I think they are front ones. Pm and let me know if interested I have them packed away and would need to look for them typical parts quality of that era...

IMG_6917 (Custom).JPG IMG_6918 (Custom).JPG

Hello - Thanks for your reply. Can you send a photo of the top view so I can be sure if they are front bumper guards. The fronts have a slight angled section downward toward the large cushion section. It's hard to tell from the two photos. Thanks a lot.

I replied to your PM. Thanks.

Hi, I finally found them but they are NOS rears.....

IMG_7485.JPG IMG_7486.JPG

I did find one nos front one while looking for the other ones but I only have one..

IMG_7489.JPG IMG_7490.JPG IMG_7491.JPG IMG_7492.JPG

IMG_2482.jpg
Glad you found most of the parts.
You are right, the pair are rears.
The single looks like it might be what I need. Here is a photo of what I think is the correct front bumper guard for 74 Charger Rallye. Do you think the other will turn up in your stash?

View attachment 370341 Glad you found most of the parts.
You are right, the pair are rears.
The single looks like it might be what I need. Here is a photo of what I think is the correct front bumper guard for 74 Charger Rallye. Do you think the other will turn up in your stash?

No I know I only have the one single front one and the pair for the rears. That one I have looks exactly like the one you posted.

Would you consider selling the single front bumper guard and do you know what you want for it?
Thanks
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back