• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73/74 phasered charger rallye stripe... will try again

Nacho-RT74

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
Well I'm here trying once again to get interest on the Rallye phasered stripes ( first time on this board thought ).By the moments just the red ones since are the only ones I have to take the right color shades.

Since EVER I have been trying this. Definitely is NOT POSIBLE to me at least use the original technique with silkscreen. Way too expensive to make the experiments without a prooved profit.

Phoenix Graphics has being selling these in US$300 ( initially they began selling in $400 ) plus shipping what long time ago I was able to afford but afraid about their product meeting my expectations. Fortunately I requested pics of their actual product what they sent me. Thanks God never bought. Definitely they are way away of what the original product it was. More related to the color shade than the manufacturing technique ( plotter printed ). Color shades are COMPLETELY incorrect!

So I also had to take a side my dream about being silkscreen and will be printed but the graphic designers I found are agreed on work together with me untill I get COMPLETELY satisfied!

I think the expected final price can be on around $240-280 SHIPPED. Using 3M engineering grade reflective sheeting.

I could in fact being able to offer just A SECTION of the stripe, without the need to get a full set if you get a damaged area on your car.

Who could be interested? Or if you know somebody interested?
modify_inline.gif

Here is the pic they sent me side by side against a NOS one I have... totally incorrect color shades

d1842feb12e7f49a6ade0b0add38f88d.jpg

20140122_121443.jpg

Keep in mind that lighting during a photograph can make things look much darker. Doesn't look like the lower picture was taken in a very bright room, imo. But very cool to see you're trying to replicate the factory original.

I'm agree but the diff is to much noticeable to blame the light. There is a thread at dodgecharger.com where put side by side some other examples

The diff is waaaay noticeable at the very end of the stripe where the original is allmost a bloody red

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back