• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Charge E-Brake release source?

KramerSwinger

Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
So for as long as i can remember, the emergency brake handle has looked like this

thumbnail_image4_zps7unwhzoi.jpg

thumbnail_image3_zpsgbz0wvhs.jpg

SO! I'm wondering where i can find a replacement? its been bent so much im not even entirely sure where its supposed to go. I have the handle ready to put on, but no sense until the actual rod is replaced. Any idea where i might find one?? would it be the same part found on earlier models with a larger repop base? Thanks!

Awesome! I imagine you just mean the rod? I am sure if maybe id have to get a whole assembly or if it was something i could "simply" swap in

Works for me! Its just always been one of those little things wrong that drives me nuts. Doesnt affect use, but it just aint right! fingers crossed

I'm sure Mark will have the "whole kit an caboodle" and just replace the whole thing. I can assure Marks parts. I've bought quit a few things from him

Auto Transport Service
Back