• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 SE C pillar question.

SE74

Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Ok, this looks a little slap stick to me. The window opening continues to go around into a deeper window opening in the c pillar on the inside, (picture below) on the outside, the window is mounted to a fiberglass piece and is molded into the C pillar with bondo. Is this something that was done at the factory by dodge? Cus the drip rail has been ended where it should be like an SE should, I just don't see why they would have put a fiberglass piece in there, instead of it being metal. The bondo on the outside of the (pictures) is starting to chip off aswell.

It's a little perplexing, figured i'd ask you guys and see if this should be like this, or if someone has done something stupid sometime in the cars life. Charger 3.jpgCharger 1.jpgCharger 2.jpg

Zach

The SE chargers had the opera windows installed, with filler pieces inside and out. The small rounded filler is not seen as the SE chargers had a vinyl roof installed which would cover the filler.

Yup my 74 SE is the same way and yes I will be having to address this issue as well, as the vinyl was removed by my cars po as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back