• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 Cordoba

MeanGreen Cordoba

Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Hey Everybody New to this Site here looking for a little help in finding out what are my options as far as replacing engine in my Córdoba ...over the summer I did a radiator swap filling the new one up with water just to make sure it wasn't still running hot with intentions of draining and filling with antifreeze before winter ...sure you guys know where this story's going ...well a month or so it got extremely cold here engine froze up pushing freeze plugs out the bottom of engine hoping I hadn't ruined the engine last week I replaced the freeze plugs with expansion plugs and after running for 15 minutes the car still had not run hot when I pulled the dipstick to check oil level is when I discovered that oil and coolant were mixing couple minutes later temperature gauge started to go up...so now I'm looking to replace my engine ..It currently has a 2barrel 360 engine and what were my options and where would be a good place to find a motor ...any suggestions or advice on my situation will be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome. A third generation hemi and overdrive automatic would be cool.

Welcome. A lot of options for your motor, from junkyards to crate engines. Guess it just depends on what your outlook for the car will be.

Auto Transport Service
Back