• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 80 Dodge Aspen

Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have this car for sale on FABO also. 80 Aspen,fresh built 360, bored.040, ported J heads, performer intake with Perform 650 carb, headers. and dual 3 inch exhaust that exits behind rear wheels. Fresh 904 trans with shift kit. 8 3/4 rear with 3:73 Sure Grip Body is very good with some flaws but pretty straight for a black car.Interior is very good as well. 15 inch American Racing wheels with new tires.This is a turnkey car that's on the road now looks,runs, and sounds great and gets lots of looks and compliments. Asking $8500 or trade for a Duster, Dart, 66-67 B body driver .Car is located between Buffalo and Rochester,NY.Pm me with interest.This car is a nice car and not junk.Photos of this car in the ad on FABO.

I have this car for sale on FABO also. 80 Aspen,fresh built 360, bored.040, ported J heads, performer intake with Perform 650 carb, headers. and dual 3 inch exhaust that exits behind rear wheels. Fresh 904 trans with shift kit. 8 3/4 rear with 3:73 Sure Grip Body is very good with some flaws but pretty straight for a black car.Interior is very good as well. 15 inch American Racing wheels with new tires.This is a turnkey car that's on the road now looks,runs, and sounds great and gets lots of looks and compliments. Asking $8500 or trade for a Duster, Dart, 66-67 B body driver .Car is located between Buffalo and Rochester,NY.Pm me with interest.This car is a nice car and not junk.Photos of this car in the ad on FABO.

You might find more interest on the FFMJBO (forfmjbodiesonly.com) web site, as these are the cars of interest there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back