• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

9 Passenger John

9 passenger John

Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Hello B Bodies members as some of you know I have been stationed over in Hawaii for the last five years and just got orders to Fort Benning Georgia. Well I was really bumbed out when I got back to California and went over to my old place of employment were I had my cars stored and found out that my old boss had auctioned my cars off. Yep my 67 coronet wagon, 68 gts dart, and 67 barracuda fastback formula s. I took that as a slap in the face to a service member just goes to show you when your over seas and can reach people about when you will be back that your stuff will probably come up missing!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, 9 passenger john

service member or not , that's a jacked up thing to do. unfortunately it happens all too often, people seize opportunity regardless of consequences. if these cars were in your name , there are legalities .hope you can rebuild

I can't see how this can happen? How does someone sell a car they do not own in the US? IS that even possible? With all the talk about 'titles' on here all the time the only way I can see this occurring is with a court order? And in that case you would have been contacted right?

Is there some law that covers this situation, that allows the owner of the storage to convert other people's possessions into money?

Scum bag probably used the "Lien law" to obtain title. How hard could it have been to make contact? Hopefully you had some type of agreement with him before you left!

Wow that severely blows... Hope you are able to take some legal recourse.

what a POS!!! get the rope!!!

:mob::mob:

welcome John and thank you for your Service to our Great Country

That is something ive never heard of or would think someone could do, He, without excuse could have got ahold of you and "talked about it"! Its so hard to believe someone would do that to a man that's protecting his freedom and rights and at the same time taking something from you, I DO pray something comes out of this for YOUR welfare and good! That's as disgusting of a story i think ive ever read, I would hate to be him and meet up in a bar with some real people, because he doesn't sound like one. I usually wouldn't think this but im with MAR, get a rope!

Does anyone know where i could maybe track down another long roof either a 66-68 coronet and or a 66-68 plymouth im missing my old car bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw a 68 coronet wagon on Portland Craig's. It's in Hillsboro. I don't know how to post adds from Craig's in reply area. Sorry.

Auto Transport Service
Back