• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bit of music for your listening pleasure....

Going to see/meet- these guys again tonight. They're just a bunch of down to earth guys, who love their fans. Many young people[old ones too] had never heard of Nikola Tesla, till this band started-up. They don't teach **** in schools, and lots of untruths to follow agendas. Last time we did the meet/greet thing with them, me and Frank got to talking about cars. He was in love with the "new" Challenger....and hadn't seen and wanted one. I told him there was a new one in the lot across the street. He's like "Let's go!" So Frank and ran across Woodward to the lot, and I got a couple pics of both of us with the new Challenger. Again, great guys!

2wdsf8j.jpg

Last edited:
Yes...Tesla is a great ban and never a bad song out of them...I haven't followed them much since the cover song album....that is one ban I cant believe I haven't seen live!

Tesla killed it, last night. Talked with them, but the M&G has become more corporate, and people were rushed. Frank remembered the pic with the Challenger. He has a Charger[family guy]. A band called "The Cringe" opened for them. It was weird to find out that the lead singer is a lawyer and husband to Rachael Ray from TV. They were pretty good.

I grew up in Motown, listening to alternative music....before it was a genre.

Who remembers this one? It's a classic!

I'm surprised this thread is still alive.....

Auto Transport Service
Back