• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A new home for the toys

jamey

Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
My family and I moved three years ago. There was a 24 x 40 building here that I thought I would turn into a garage. I finally decided that it wasn't going to work. So after three years of not having my cars at the new house, I finally have started on a new building. It is 40 x 60 with a 12' ceiling. I'm so excited that words just can't describe. here are just a couple pics for now. I'll update as progress continues.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yeah, I looked into other building types but this was the best choice for me. I live in the country and don't have a lot of the regs that people have in the city.

image.jpeg
Yeah, I looked into other building types but this was the best choice for me. I live in the country and don't have a lot of the regs that people have in the city.
Same here. 48x75 Morton pole building with 16' ceiling. Fully insulated, warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I feel very fortunate.

Thanks guys!! Yeah, I've been trying to get this done since March. I've read 747mopars post about delays. I think it's inevitable. I was told mid-July start time for mine and they just started last week! And yes, I need to move in before hunting season and winter!

sweet........ thats how mine started, then I kept adding to it...... I love working on my shop

Couple new pics.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
A few more pics. I'm guessing they'll be done by Wednesday. The cement work will be done next week.

Really nice!! Lots of room too. Pole building is definitely the way to go. My 32x30 is well insulated, has no humidity problems, heats and cools really well even in PA. Only real problem is the walls are creeping in after 12 years lol. Should have been bigger. Where in PA ru I'm in the NE corner

Really nice!! Lots of room too. Pole building is definitely the way to go. My 32x30 is well insulated, has no humidity problems, heats and cools really well even in PA. Only real problem is the walls are creeping in after 12 years lol. Should have been bigger. Where in PA ru I'm in the NE corner
I'm in the nw corner, erie county.

Yeah, they are never big enough!! Lol

image.jpg
image.jpg
Looks like we're ready for concrete!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Just had concrete poured today!!

As soon as the doors are on, I can bring my cars home. It will probably take me another year or so to insulate and finish the inside, but this is one step closer.

Auto Transport Service
Back