• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 pics

Sweet car

This was my car from about 20 years ago. 4spd, cheap taxicab interior with no rear seat armrests, bench seat, PS & manual brakes. Sure wish I knew where it was today.

Sweet car Dick, I love them in white...

nice runner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! richard

Are you allowed to talk to me? :laughing6:

ABNormal.png

LOL, Thats neat.. above... That is a nice runner, almost reminds ya of Bluefurys, love the white ones, maybe im wrong but it doesn't seem as though they made many in that color! Ive seen so many, i had a green one but just a RR, these are the only ones in white ive ever seen, even in the old days.. Was it a A 12 thing maybe!

Here is mine Sunfire Yellow

Attachments

• a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,154
4406bbl very nice yeller Runner you got there...

Still fun to drive since making it streetable again, 35K miles and rust free.. Just wish it was not tubbed! Keep thinking of selling for a untubbed F-6 green one.

LOL i'm always allowed , just keep it civil and you wont have any problems here :) DO you have the daytona reassembled yet ????????????

I got the Daytona back from the body shop in October & put it back together in time to make the last of the shows for the season. Over this winter, I've been sorting out all of the minor issues one has when you take a car completely apart & put it back together. The to-do list is pretty short now.

Still fun to drive since making it streetable again, 35K miles and rust free.. Just wish it was not tubbed! Keep thinking of selling for a untubbed F-6 green one.

I was wondering if it had been cut from looking at the size of tires on it. Mini- or full tubs? I'm leaving mine like it is, not worth the trouble to change it back since 99% of the original parts are gone.

Here is another one of my favorite A12's. I believe its a members here. Ron

404972457.gif

Still looking for a high dollar restored A12 Roadrunner, if anyone wants to part with theirs. Thanks. Spook

A12_SuPeR_BEE , that's a really nice car...

A12 Super Bee

Great pics!! I love the wedding pic. and the background!
Thanks for posting!
KID

Here is mine. Not the prettiest A12 out there :)

I'm the second registered owner. It was bought new from Hunter Dodge in Birmingham, MI and Gary the original owner, took delivery on July 16th, 1969. He kicked a rod out of the block in the mid '70's, while racing a Mach 1 Mustang and the car was put away until the second owner bought it from him in '99. Do any MI members remember the car? Gary Burgess was the owner and was a UPS delivery guy and also owned a '71 FC7 Hemi Challenger RT that Steve Atwell bought and restored in the late '80's.

I put together a nice 440 for it a couple of years ago and have been driving it all over the place. I'm presently aquiring all of the sheetmetal and have every A12 specific part (car still has most of the original H-wheels).

a12beelbv.jpg

a12driving4.jpg

l7ho.jpg

pfit.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My buddie's freshly restored A12 RR 4-spd post car.

d0qp.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back