• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Affordable pro touring style wheels

Glew

Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Trying to find an affordable set of wheels for my 68 roadrunner. Why do things have to be so expensive? Hahaha let's see those wheels/ tire combos. Here's a pic of what I have currently.

tsw-nurburgring-matte-bronze-nissan-gt-r.jpg SPSB57.jpg KM-001.jpg IMG_20161124_144143.jpg

You might want to take a look at the Bonspeed thread....affordable????....I guess that depends on your definition of affordable! LOL!
There's a bunch of threads about 18" wheels on the site...
Good luck

Under 2k a set is affordable I guess lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider mine affordable but it was the one thing I wasn't going to skimp on. For the most part you either settle for a popular dia, width and backspace that is mass produced or be prepared to pay. I paid good money for my US Mag Ramblers but I see they must have sold well because they're now offered in a much cheaper version. All you can do is start looking.

I like these wheels, just not in GOLD...

Buford_T_U706_BRUSHED_GOLD_GLOSS_CLR_W_POLISHED_LIP_A1_1000.png

To get that big of a chunk of metal to be strong, thin and light!!! That's gotta be some bad *** strong metal and that's why it cost so much and cheaper wheels probably weigh more.

More wheels, but can't seem to find a front and rear set.
s-l1600.jpg

Mine are from Intro Wheel in SoCal.

FFFF.JPG

Expensive wheels? How about these ??
Look at the fine print!

Shelby wheel.JPG Shelby wheel 1.JPG

I paid $750 for a set of these. They are 20x9 front and 20x11 rear. I run a 10mm spacer on the front. These were listed for a Nissan 350z. brand is XXR an they do 18's if you want to stagger for a smaller front wheel.
2016-07-15 10.41.11.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back