• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air compressor lines

...nice work R.C., but my question is...do you ever use your shop/garage? It looks like very sanitary. I mean, I'm pretty tidy but I see no fuzz, dust, grease, oil spots, etc. Even the door handles look brand new. Keep up the good work.

"Submit" probably cleans it up if she's anything like my wife!!!!!

...nice work R.C., but my question is...do you ever use your shop/garage? It looks like very sanitary. I mean, I'm pretty tidy but I see no fuzz, dust, grease, oil spots, etc. Even the door handles look brand new. Keep up the good work.

It all looks brand new, because it all is brand new.

Give it at least 6 months.

The water needs to be acidic not neutral like distilled water to eat the copper
but any air lines you do not want water to be able to puddle so slope to drain

When I got my new compressor, the company I bought it from turned me on to "Quick Line air compressor piping. I have the ability & tools to run hard line piping, but measuring, cutting, threading is a major PIA. A Quick Line kit consist of anodized aluminum tubing & plastic fittings, clamps, fitting wrench, pipe reamer & pretty much everything needed to run the lines easily with no muss, no fuss & no mess. It's a bit pricier than iron pipe stock, but not outrageously higher and the blue pipe looks neat. The only parts I need to get are reducing bushings for the end pieces & a short hose to connect to the hose reel. Here's a kit on fleabay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quick-Line-...ping-Complete-System-Tubing-Kit-/281594223175

View attachment 436830 View attachment 436831 View attachment 436832

Is that a Big Quincy RC?
I have one...

Love them!

Auto Transport Service
Back