• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Here Cook?

MREs when I get tired of spam and tofu.
So you like those 3000 calorie Meals Rejected by Everyone do ya. So how's the ol' daily constitution???? Not trying to be personal at all here. But Man!!!! Those Freakin' things would plug me up for days...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Remember to clean under your fingernail.

I cook all meals in my house...
Along with 95% of everything else, for US & the house...

my dad does the dishes, that's cool
if you call stuffing them in the dishwasher doing dishes
I pretty much do all the rest...
I actually enjoy cooking, it gets cooked my way, that way :lol:
if I don't have to run to the store for last min. stuff :poke:
we keep the pantry & fridge pretty well stocked,
so not much of that crap :realcrazy:...

I use to enjoy BBQ-ing a lot more, but don't as much of late...
I make good cookies & biscuits too...
My chili is great, so are my ribs & pastas...
I make a decent pasta salad & a decent potato salad...
I usually have a trinity mix of celery, sweet peppers & onions
diced & ready to go...
I do a lot of home made teryaki sauce & dry rubs, for all the meats...
Garlic is a commodity in this house... :lol:

Rollin' smoke @ 4:30 am.
20171217_043258.jpg

then she leaves the kitchen a mess, hoping maybe I will clean it up. She won't come out to the shop because it is clean, and she knows I'll say something about the kitchen......like I said, it's a sore subject

Funny, same here. My wife says it’s my job to clean since she ‘fed the family’.

So now I tell her it’s her job to clean everyday as I renovate the basement / kitchen / bathroom, heck even the several houses we fixed and rented / flipped over the years. Ya know, it’s her job to clean up since I “put the kids through college”.

She doesn't break my balls with quite the vigor anymore.

:lol:

ln fairness, her cooking has improved; mainly because I taught her how to turn the ******* flame down, and ditch the cooking oil. If I did all the cooking, both our jobs would be easier........ Life could be so much better without a dick

ln fairness, her cooking has improved; mainly because I taught her how to turn the ******* flame down, and ditch the cooking oil. If I did all the cooking, both our jobs would be easier........ Life could be so much better without a dick
Wouldn't life be easy if all you had to do was find somebody with money and **** out a kid.

What ya got smoking there?
How's everything over in the 'loo?
Doing fine. I'm smoking a brisket. Family coming over for supper to do Christmas.

Yep, shovels are out and snowblowers are tuned up.

4 hours in. It will probably take 12 hrs.
20171217_084735.jpg

I have a go girlfriend and a young son.
Haven't any intention of marrying, not financially in my best interest

Trying to teach myself how to make home made bread. Not the bread machine or fancy mixer kind either. Sometimes they come out a little dry so my wife makes soup to dip the bread in. Love home made bread toasted with fresh farm eggs from my chickens.
Update!!
I will no longer be making bread the Amish way. I got a power tool for the kitchen from my wife for Christmas! Comes with all the gizmos too!

20171217_134656.jpg

Sonny has 62 episodes of a cooking show! from the late 1990's......long story....yes, I cook ......

:popcorn:

I do more cooking than the wife. She's good at cooking too, but I get home much earlier than she does. So, I get the short straw.

Auto Transport Service
Back