• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone restore wiper motors

Sublime70rt

Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
Anyone other than passion4mopars restore wiper motors. I've been trying to get ahold of them for six months not one returned phone call or email. I'm not sending my wiper motor to someone you can never get ahold of. Thanks

Anyone other than passion4mopars restore wiper motors. I've been trying to get ahold of them for six months not one returned phone call or email. I'm not sending my wiper motor to someone you can never get ahold of. Thanks

I am also keen to hear about other vendors if Passion is having issues. :thumbsup:
Thanks for reminding me to get my original rebuilt.

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT deal with Passion (Kim and or Jerry), some may find that BS bend your ear for an hour while she should be doing peoples parts attitude, but not me, a friend of mine had a horrible experience, and I was not happy with my dealings, 2 others I spoke with had nightmare stories...

I had to listen to her babbling Bull **** for 40 minutes, moral of the story, my parts weren't done way beyond the time she said they would be, and it sounded like they had not started.. Then maybe sending them to Jerry for him to finish because she is too busy, what ever, I deal with these people all the time, your lazy, and or you took too much work that you can not do, either way, its not my fault the promises you made were lies...

I have very little tolerance for laziness, stupidity, and any blend of the two.

Get in contact with Bruce Somer [email protected] , you won't find someone to do a better job, be more upfront with you, and deliver on his word as Bruce, I never met him in person but he has done motors for me and I am HAPPY with ever aspect of his business practices...

I received an e body wiper from him about 5 months ago, and I will say it was around $250 after all the shipping, and it looks perfect.... He is hard to find on the net and a low key guy, I hope he doesn't mind me posting this, he is on other mopar forums I believe, he does it as a side kick' and I am glad he does...

Just in case you missed it, I wouldn't send Kim from passion a wiper blade to rebuild.

Kim was last active Dec 31, 2016 on dodge charger.com

I just went through my phone to find bruces number, and then google searched it to make sure I didn't give out a private number, but he has a website..
http://www.ns1aar.com

If you are not happy dealing with Bruce, I will eat my shirt, and I have yet to see someone do a better job and I have yet to see someone charge less!!!! That is an impressive duo, lol...

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT deal with Passion (Kim and or Jerry), some may find that BS bend your ear for an hour while she should be doing peoples parts attitude, but not me, a friend of mine had a horrible experience, and I was not happy with my dealings, 2 others I spoke with had nightmare stories...

I had to listen to her babbling Bull **** for 40 minutes, moral of the story, my parts weren't done way beyond the time she said they would be, and it sounded like they had not started.. Then maybe sending them to Jerry for him to finish because she is too busy, what ever, I deal with these people all the time, your lazy, and or you took too much work that you can not do, either way, its not my fault the promises you made were lies...

I have very little tolerance for laziness, stupidity, and any blend of the two.

Get in contact with Bruce Somer [email protected] , you won't find someone to do a better job, be more upfront with you, and deliver on his word as Bruce, I never met him in person but he has done motors for me and I am HAPPY with ever aspect of his business practices...

I received an e body wiper from him about 5 months ago, and I will say it was around $250 after all the shipping, and it looks perfect.... He is hard to find on the net and a low key guy, I hope he doesn't mind me posting this, he is on other mopar forums I believe, he does it as a side kick' and I am glad he does...

Just in case you missed it, I wouldn't send Kim from passion a wiper blade to rebuild.
Interesting you bring up the name Jerry...

I recently got significantly screwed by him and soon the Mopar world will be made aware of that....Hence in my previous post is why I got in contact with Kim to verify their business relationship...

This is all good to know. I thought passion was the place to go. But when I called Kim I couldn't get off the phone with her and I was thinking the same thing - don't you have work to do....

Interesting you bring up the name Jerry...

I recently got significantly screwed by him and soon the Mopar world will be made aware of that....Hence in my previous post is why I got in contact with Kim to verify their business relationship...

I am sorry to hear that, it sucks to get screwed out of time and money. So as I hear it, Kim was friends with Jerry wife (or girlfriend) and worked for jerry, then they became more than that and dated or what ever, then jerry gave her the wipers to do, she does it out of a shed in her yard, I know a couple people that "know of them" personally and I was told its a filthy mess...

ANYONE reading this, do your self a HUGE favor and stay away, I would rather use rain X and smash my d!ck with my unrestored wiper motor for 15 minutes every time it rains, than deal with these people ever again...

This is all good to know. I thought passion was the place to go. But when I called Kim I couldn't get off the phone with her and I was thinking the same thing - don't you have work to do....

Exactly, she did this too me, I remember thinking go the f#ck to work...

Kim restored mine, did an excellent job! Sorry to hear about your guys trouble getting ahold of her. I hope all is well with her.

Thanks for the replies. Topher did my headlight motor, good guy to deal with. I will contact the people you guys suggested and let you know my experience

Fingers crossed.....I sent mine to Kim last week and plan to report back here with my experience.

I did mine myself it came out pretty good although it dont have the correct cad plating but it sure looks close. I posted a pic of it but i don't know how to post a link to the thread.

Here it is

wiper motor.jpg

I used ritz dye to color the new fiberglass sleeves on the winding leads.

Nice job bee keeper, I am impressed.. I pat myself on the back for gluing up some broken grills and spray painting them, lol... 3 thumbs up for you..

Auto Transport Service
Back