• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B Body brake booster set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedanman

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This booster set up was removed from a 66 Satellite but should fit up to 70. It was non A/C with power front drums. The car didn't run so I could not test it but it moves freely & you could hear vacume & it is complete. This is the Midland Ross booster,not Bendix. It includes the booster,support bracket,linkage,pedal bolt,filter/spacer & spring that goes to the brake pedal frame. $125 obo + shipping or trade for 67 a body firewall full gasket set for a/c, adjustable pinion snubber for 8 3/4,stock 8 3/4 axel retainer plates

Attachments

• Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 717
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 671
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
booster

There was just surface rust on it. I took a wire wheel to it & all the rust came off.

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 474
I also have the same set up. Booster, plate, and also the master cyl. Came off a 69 Road Runner. Includes linkage and spring. Fits 66 to 70 B Body. PM me if your interested. Works great! I went to manual brakes because the 509 cam I put in didn't pull enough vacumn for power brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back