• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B Body Turndowns

67BELVSLEEPER

Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
Looking for an affordable over the axle and tailpipe kit for my 67 Belvedere. I want the turndowns near the rear bumper.

I will build the rest of the system around the tailpipes

Have you checked Summit Racing? We bought a complete set from them for a chebby a while back for reasonable.

You might look at Accurate Exhaust Products. Complete system $944.00

I got a complete 2 1/2 mandrel bent hedder back system from Jegs for about $200. Came with some cheap flowmaster knockoff mufflers. The only real fabrication needed was at thecollector pipe to hedder. Tail pipes fit together with 2 sections and over the axle to muffler exit. Great system and sounds good with the Jones Full Boar mufflers.

(Kind of) Seen here without tips. I’ll get a better shot tomorrow.
44FF73FD-FE97-49B5-A37E-FCCF2ED7B29D.jpeg

They follow the original OEM design so it fits. Took 30 minutes to install in garage. Comes with all new hangers clamps. Pipes from the exhaust manifolds to the tailpipe tip. They can also custom build one.

They follow the original OEM design so it fits. Took 30 minutes to install in garage. Comes with all new hangers clamps. Pipes from the exhaust manifolds to the tailpipe tip. They can also custom build one.

I’m going to send them an email and see if they will do a muffler back portion for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back