• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back in the day

20170101_145014.jpg

Here's one for you. Who remembers not having to freekin BUY water and you could drink out of the tap.

In my opinion, America went to S**T when you have the most necessary source of life bottled in plastic and sold to you.

God know knows. Piss poor taste and the more is better syndrome.

Here's one for you. Who remembers not having to freekin BUY water and you could drink out of the tap.

In my opinion, America went to S**T when you have the most necessary source of life bottled in plastic and sold to you.

What's more, here in FL, the government actually subsidizes the bottled water industry.

Sweetheart land grab deals, favorable permitting to operate factories in protected natural spring areas, tax breaks, etc, and then the water is sold back to us.

Same happening here in Canada . Every parcel of land being developed , hydro rates , fuels all being taxed at ridiculous rates and then giving all our tax dollars away .
I am not discouraged at helping others but we like yourselves have so many of our own in need to help as well .
Sorry to branch out in a rant that started with water .By the way we still drink tap water sometimes from a hose even

Farmland is something to remember before all the subdivisions eat it up ..

And?? These are repops, my moms lasted until 2000 or so.

61A43F20-672D-4A63-8C6D-799CC59F496E.jpeg

My grandma had those.

I was told since late 40's/early 50's.

I think I have one.

Same happening here in Canada . Every parcel of land being developed , hydro rates , fuels all being taxed at ridiculous rates and then giving all our tax dollars away .
I am not discouraged at helping others but we like yourselves have so many of our own in need to help as well .
Sorry to branch out in a rant that started with water .By the way we still drink tap water sometimes from a hose even

Farmland is something to remember before all the subdivisions eat it up ..
????? we borrow it from china and still give it to everyone in the world !

Blown in insulation is an interesting addition to knob and tube wiring. I've been to a couple of fires over the years that had that combo.
And now they want to try spray foam in the walls so the stuff really gets hot!! We totally rewired this house so no more spool and knob for us....

Auto Transport Service
Back