• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barrett-Jackson Scotsdale 2017

Bruzilla

Local time
3:07 PM
Reaction score
DAMN IT! For the first time, I finally saw a 1973 Satellite go across the block, and of course... they cut to a commercial before the hammer fell. It was a B5/white, 400/4-spd car, and fully restored. The price got to $18,000 before is stalled out and they cut away, which is about what I would expect to see on a 73 car.

It went for $23.5k, they had a nice 67 dart convertible go across also, that one went for $27k

Really lacking in the mopars.... if I see another mustang I'm going to lose it ....

It should be streaming online

Don't anybody hold your breath for Mopars here, just ain't gonna be more than a few. The Chevy glut continues, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how anybody could pay 37k for a late 70's Trans am slug.

yep.

That looked suspiciously like the FL car that was on here once or twice.

What are the odds that in 218 (or whatever) produced with those options, two are exactly alike?

They had time for four bantams, three 78/79 vw convertibles, and 3 or 4 67-72 c series trucks, but no time for that Satellite.

I saw it come to the block, called my wife to come see, and in the 15 seconds it took for her to pop her head into the room, they had panned out and the car was behind the logo, never to be seen again, then they went to break.

.....but here comes our 35th 67-69 camaro of the evening, which as usual, we'll be spending the full 7 minutes on.
Like 27 of the others, this ones got ss badges and there's no way to tell the original engine- no harm, no foul.....

That is why you should watch it online, you will not miss a single car.:thumbsup:

yep.

That looked suspiciously like the FL car that was on here once or twice.

What are the odds that in 218 (or whatever) produced with those options, two are exactly alike?

They had time for four bantams, three 78/79 vw convertibles, and 3 or 4 67-72 c series trucks, but no time for that Satellite.

I saw it come to the block, called my wife to come see, and in the 15 seconds it took for her to pop her head into the room, they had panned out and the car was behind the logo, never to be seen again, then they went to break.

.....but here comes our 35th 67-69 camaro of the evening, which as usual, we'll be spending the full 7 minutes on.
Like 27 of the others, this ones got ss badges and there's no way to tell the original engine- no harm, no foul.....

my favourite comment is that every camaro is "rare"! you cant have 300 rare camaros in one auction!

If it's auction Mopars you seek, check out the RM Scottsdale ( Fri-Sat ) auctions lots.
There are a group of '63-'64 Max Wedge and '65 -'66 Hemi B bodies going on the block. Looks like most of them are going Friday.

If it's auction Mopars you seek, check out the RM Scottsdale ( Fri-Sat ) auctions lots.
There are a group of '63-'64 Max Wedge and '65 -'66 Hemi B bodies going on the block. Looks like most of them are going Friday.

Now we're talkin'!!!!

I just looked at their docket...WOW... a lot of nice stuff there, that is what B-J used to have on their block until they became the McDonald's of car auctions. They should change their name to Bowtie-Jackson!
Wish RM had a live feed.

Not sure who has more Camaros/Vettes. When I watch Mecum I swear half the cars that get coverage are one or the other.

Definitely far more Mopars on Mecum

Auto Transport Service
Back