• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Before and After photos

20161113_204659.jpg
moe-sm.jpg
i15826.jpg

Dave, what have you done to get the exterior of the carbs to look so good? .............MO
Steve - while the internal parts were having their chemical spa treatment (bath), I sprayed the heck out of the carb bodies with carb cleaner. I'm very pleased with how they came out in appearance, but more than anything, in performance! It runs better than it ever has since I've owned it. Time well spent!

Nice X 100!
Excellent work once again sir!
Time well spent!
This is going to be a nicer car when you are done!

This thread has some amazing looking restorations. Thanks for all the photos we love seeing the old classics cars being restored!

Ok, it's not my B body but still Mopar:
Before
20170813_161155.jpg

Picked up a set of brand new takeoffs for a ridiculous price
20170813_174505.jpg

Couldn't buy tires alone for what I got them for:D

Ok, it's not my B body but still Mopar:
BeforeView attachment 515423
Picked up a set of brand new takeoffs for a ridiculous priceView attachment 515426
Couldn't buy tires alone for what I got them for:D
Probably an un-wanted opinion, but I don't get the new look . I can see why someone would sell them so cheap. But know, that I am one of those guys who dis- like 20"+ rims.........................MO

Info required. Lol.

Paint code:
Paint manufacture used:

If that's B5 blue my Matrix paint rep goofed up.

Auto Transport Service
Back