• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BEST workmanship, 68/69 B body seat covers

209gtx

Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
I read so many vendors, PUI, Lengendary, an others, I want to buy GOOD wearing long lasting seat covers for my RR an GTX,
1. Are they all made by one manufacting company with everyone different name on them?
2. Seat Foam vendor wanted Buckets

Thanks in advance to those that experianced bad buying ,

I am not super happy with the Legendary stuff.We used the white covers in our coronet and apparently they must die the covers to the correct color after they make them? Anyways,they are a brighter white in the pleats where they are sewn. I will try to snap a pic soon.The quality seems good though.

I am not super happy with the Legendary stuff.We used the white covers in our coronet and apparently they must die the covers to the correct color after they make them? Anyways,they are a brighter white in the pleats where they are sewn. I will try to snap a pic soon.The quality seems good though.
I bought lengdary door cards for 69 gtx, and bucket seat covers and the stiches an dthread failed, and the door cards did hold vynil to board, They never would warranty them, Im gun shy about them now,

it only gets worse from legendary..
if you do buy from them,
it is much better to use a vendor like Dante's
that has some pull with the company if you have any issues.

I bought lengdary door cards for 69 gtx, and bucket seat covers and the stiches an dthread failed, and the door cards did hold vynil to board, They never would warranty them, Im gun shy about them now,
Now door panels...I have a whole another opinion about Legendary on the quality on those...it is not good.....

I have not had problems with their seat covers and that was what I was solely referring to above solely......

Legendary, hands down, they have great step by step rebuild videos on there web site. would suggest getting extra hog rings and a good set of hod ring pliers.

IMG_53761.jpg IMG_53791.jpg IMG_53801.jpg IMG_5381.JPG IMG_55051.jpg

Welcome to FBBO

I had good luck with both Legendary &
the brands Year One sell {sorry not sure/can't remember the brand, doh}...
In a couple of my old 68-69 RR's, I got more than 10 years
out of both brands {1 of each} & were "still" perfect
when I latter sold them...
the ol' 68 {Year One's brand IRRC} is still nice {a buddy bought it 2007}
it's going on 20 years now...

Legendary is the best bang for the buck. We have dealt with them for 25 yrs and they have never backed down on a warranty claim with us.Door panels,thats a different story, don't buy super stock panels if you have a 64 dodge, their's is wrong and they won't admit it

Auto Transport Service
Back