• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bittersweet Wally Win

RonnieK

Local time
1:56 AM
Reaction score
It was a bittersweet win for my Charger I call Project 68. Final Wally invite race and we took it down. I’ve been racing at Bandimere Speedway for 20 years and this one was special to win my first Wally on my final lap down the track.

Here’s to more Motorsports in Colorado in the future! Fun dynamic while the Bandimere family builds the new location is I do have a bit of time to travel next year so would love to hear about all-Mopar drag racing events in your area!

Big big thanks to the forbbodies fam for all the advice and troubleshooting. Y’all helped me out a bunch as I continue to restore this baby. Y’all are good people. MOPARS to the FRONT!

IMG_0396.jpeg

IMG_0214.png

Congratulations on your big win. You have to be proud. A guy I know up here in Ontario won a Wally out in California. The manager at the track in Sparta at the time had connections with Ford Motor Company, because he used to be a dealer for them. He talked them into helping out by supplying a truck and trailer to tow to California. He raced a Plymouth Arrow with A 440 in it. A true low $$$ operation. He invited his car guy friends over to see it and hold it after he got home. It was like seeing the Stanley Cup.

Congrats. It'll be a part of history.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back