• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blew thw morning.....

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
Got up to make a 7am appt for a pet-scan.....fasted all night, but i thought thw Chick told me it was ok to drink an ensure whixh i did this am to settle my stomach....always upset when i wake up from the chemo.....i blew it so had to resched for Monday am @ 8 am.........fortunately not a devastating screw up.
I do have a project getting some mileage lately.....the Catdinal drone blade for Ski & F-22 Team. Working according to plan.....a bit different tack this time....instead of natural polish aluminum, i am capping entire blade in my glass filler(tinted black)& carving it out with extra definition & ripple free. The molds for these blades were less than desirable,,,blades are quite lumpy...lots of speed bumps
The blade will get epoxy primed & blockwd, painted gloss black, block color sanded/polished, accenting color will be yellow. The tower of parts blade sits atop will be mostly natural polish aluminum. I think rhis is going to be a choice piece.

IMG_20161130_134733.jpg

Ha Ha!
I thought I was the only one that mis-read the Med tech's directions...
Yup, I have had to reschedule also Jimi, once or thrice!
PS: don't put any stress upon yourself with the "prop"
This place is not going anywhere soon!

Rock on!

Ha Ha!
I thought I was the only one that mis-read the Med tech's directions...
Yup, I have had to reschedule also Jimi, once or thrice!
PS: don't put any stress upon yourself with the "prop"
This place is not going anywhere soon!

Rock on!
No stress on the Blade, im enjoying getting something done again......having Great Fun, its working to plan. This glass fill is really amazing ****.

Coffee only? like before cholesterol check? Good looking blade,"blade"..

Auto Transport Service
Back