• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Budnick

Welcome Budnick - all you have to do to make things more confusing is put together 10,926 useful and beneficial posts, know everything about everything Mopar, and be a fan of the worst team in the NFL (like the original Budnicks) and all our heads will be spinning...

Seriously welcome.

Yup, Lol.

We already have one...'er right?:eusa_think:......"put together 10,926 useful and beneficial posts, know everything about everything Mopars,".....

Sonny's confused :icon_confused:

Welcome, Budnick - great cars and pics! Now, go join the NHRA game thread and really get us confused.:confused5:

DSC01139.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the pic of the charger. I want to take off the hood scoop and let the carb-air cleaner breath. My favorite car is the 63 savoy 4 door. I should have kept it and inserted a Hemi for merging on the freeway.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are in that area you must know Marcus. Also my nephew bought that red 68 charger you see running around. He's only had it a few months. It was at the good guys. You may also know frank. I think he brought a white 65 to the Grahm sunbust. I used to belong to the Tacoma chapter.

Welcome Budnick - all you have to do to make things more confusing is put together 10,926 useful and beneficial posts, know everything about everything Mopar, and be a fan of the worst team in the NFL (like the original Budnicks) and all our heads will be spinning...

Seriously welcome.

LMAO!!! :laughing8:

welcome Bud...

View attachment 137476

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the pic of the charger. I want to take off the hood scoop and let the carb-air cleaner breath. My favorite car is the 63 savoy 4 door. I should have kept it and inserted a Hemi for merging on the freeway.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are in that area you must know Marcus. Also my nephew bought that red 68 charger you see running around. He's only had it a few months. It was at the good guys. You may also know frank. I think he brought a white 65 to the Grahm sunbust. I used to belong to the Tacoma chapter.

Nice Charger Budnick

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously welcome.

Hey hey, now that's hitting below the belt, you do know they weren't always the worst team... been to the super bowl 5 times & won 3, better than most teams can ever claim... I don't know everything, I'm still learning... yes welcome to FBBO Budnick, I like your name....

Auto Transport Service
Back